Sunday, August 11, 2013

How to be Selfish! Book Review



How to be Selfish

(And Other Uncomfortable advice)
By Life Coach Olga Levancuka


I will have to be honest when I first saw the title “How to be Selfish” I thought to myself, I really hope this is not what I am thinking. Then after only about a minute or so I quickly learned that what the author meant was totally different from our perception of what the word selfish means. I believe that the author means that it is perfectly fine to be selfish in the since that you are looking out for yourself with the ability to be able to help others at the same time.

There are those times in our life that we can be so giving and concerned about what is going on in other peoples lives that we lose sight of who we are. Should we be concerned about others and should we help others? Of course we should but we should also take care of our own concerns. Author and Life Coach Olga Levancuka wrote this book to bring awareness of making the most of our own lives because as we know life is full of ups and downs and bumps and kinks but we must find the inner strength inside of our self and move forward to the great and rewarding things in life.

This is a great book for anyone that wants to improve the quality of their life. The author is a person that is precise and straight to the point but she is very truthful is sharing her thoughts on how to become a stronger you. She is warm, friendly, and understanding about how life works and how to reach within our souls and find the peace within. She has the ability to reach into the hearts of people showing them how to break the chains of their past hurts and move forward into their destiny. With this type of confidence one persons energy can’t help but attach itself to others.

This is a book for all to purchase because it is very easy to understand. The book is one that captivates because of the life coaching techniques that it contains and it helps people understand how to be a conqueror no matter what the situation is. Any book that can make me a better stronger individual is worth the purchase!

You can purchase a copy of her book here on Amazon







If you are an author and would like to get a book reviewed and featured on my upcoming book club send me an email request. If you would like me to write an email request for Amazon please let me know.  sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com  
                     Author Victoria Sheffield





























No comments:

Post a Comment