Saturday, November 22, 2014

No Dry Turkey For Me!!!! :)

  Author/Blogger/Victoria Sheffield



Now I know most of you are wondering why I have prepared this turkey and it's not even Thanksgiving. Well if you live in my home and have not four, not five, but six children, a husband, and some animals then must I say more! In all honesty, I cook like this everyday. Today I want to share with my readers, how I cook a Turkey that is so moist, it will make you want to slap you grandma! (actually I hope not! :)) I am sorry, but I just can not eat a dry turkey. For many years, I would go over to family members houses for the holidays and just sort of skip the turkey because I just can't get with that. 

Without further due here is my easy recipe for a turkey that is not only seasoned well but will melt in your mouth. A lot of people seem to feel that there is some sort of special sauce, that the turkey has to be seasoned overnight, or injected but that is not necessarily true. Now if a person wants to do these things, that would be perfectly fine. My simple way: I seasoned this turkey with salt, pepper, and parsley flakes. Forgot to mention that I cut a large onion in half and stuffed it inside the turkey. Now here is the simple TRICK. 

Get a large can of chicken stock and pour it into the bottom of your roasting pan. Cook the turkey according to the size of it. Make sure you do not overcook it because it will dry. Make sure the turkey stays covered with foil or a lid. When I finished cooking the turkey, the pan still had some of the stock left at the bottom of the pan. This can be saved for rewarming the turkey or can also be used to make dressing. Maybe I will share my famous dressing with you.  

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you do try this at home!


    (check out the juice in the bottom of the pan)



 Yummy!


These two silly rabbits my daughters Aleyah and Ja'Miracle seemed to enjoy this! lol


Get your story told here! If you feel you have a great story, let us know. If you are in need of publishing let us know. We provide ghostwriting services. We can even help you with book publishing for authors even if you self publish. 

We help create your digital products.

Do you need a press release, we can help with that too.
Do you need a book review, we write those!
In fact we write just about anything! We're a team of authors working to provide you with quality content.
Resumes, Blog Post, Articles, etc........


Like Us on Facebook!


Subscribe For More Daily News!

No comments:

Post a Comment