Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Congrats to LaTarsha Holden! You Are the Winner of our Children's Author Contest!

Image result for winner

In the month of September Jeru Publications celebrated and recognized children's authors. I posted a flyer on social media and asked that other children's authors post their book details. The winner would receive a free feature on this blog.The response really turned out great. I celebrate these authors because as a children's author myself I know how difficult it can be to put together all of the details such as the illustrations and etc... 

I really enjoy those books that send a positive message to our little readers. After I chose this author, I recognized her from a previous broadcast. She has an amazing story and her humble spirit is one I will never forget. Her book has 26 pages of detailed reasons why children should not fight. This is a great book to help us teach our children good values. Let's support her and purchase a copy for our children. This will make a great birthday or holiday gift. 

Her book details can be found on Amazon Here!

Congratulations Again for Being the Winner of our Contest!

Please Feel Free to Join the 
World-Wide Writer's Network & Book Club for Readers

Connect With Us on Facebook! 

Let Us Know if You Need Publishing, Branding, Advertising, Writing Coaching, or Media Exposure

>>>>>sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com<<<<<

A Complete Guide to Writing a Masterpiece Available on Amazon!





No comments:

Post a Comment