Sunday, December 24, 2017

Have You Updated Your Amazon Author's Page?



It's been a while since i've even taken a look at my page. I've been so busy writing books, editing, and helping others that I didn't even realize that I had not linked new publication to my Amazon Author's Page. I recently published a new book and noticed the other day that when I visited my page, the book wasn't visible. So I simply added the new book to my page. I even re-read my bio just to see if anything has changed since I created the page and sure enough, I needed to update my web address. I did not have the time to update my entire bio but will be doing this soon. There are a few other things that I just never payed attention to. Like the fact that I could upload my promotional video and add a book signing event to this page. I did not take advantage of adding an event but I did add my promo video. 

Visit Amazon Author Central Here: https://authorcentral.amazon.com/ - To edit your page click on the top of the page where it says Author Page. To link a book click on books because when a new book is published, it does not automatically be placed on this page. 

Take Advantage of Marketing Tools

Amazon has a lot of interesting tools to help authors and I suggest taking advantage of them all. If you have a blog and want to increase views, you can even add your blog details but keep in mind that when you add your blog, you'd need to add it with your RSS feed link.  They will also allow users to add their social media links for sharing. Amazon even provides a link for sharing. My suggestion - read over everything! The more you know, the more you will be able to properly market your publications. 

Well that's all for today! I hope that these tips about updating your Amazon Author's Page helps you promote your publications and blog more efficiently.

If you are someone in need of a feature for your book along with on-air radio media exposure, social media, or a magazine spread, please let us know. We have media pkgs. available. If you are someone in need of book publishing, we have a great team of individuals that will help you with the entire project.
(payment plans available)
I wrote my first book in 2007 but we've been
 providing services since 2009. 
Send an email request to sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com
Visit My Website:  Publishing <<<Click on the tab that says more.

Connect With Us on Facebook!


Join World-Wide Writer's Network and Book Club

Thanks for Visiting!
Victoria Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment