Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Three Writing Contest Plus Tips for Writers


Hi authors! Today I am so excited because it's been awhile since i've had time to blog. Blogging is one of my favorite things about being an author. I love to inform and share information. Today I want to share with authors how they can earn extra money entering into contest. I have three contest that I want to share. As a disclaimer, I can not be held responsible for entries that don't turn out the way you want them to. So do your research, be creative, and have fun! 

Do you think you have what it takes to win? Enter by the deadlines!

Coretta Scott King Book Awards

2019 Screen Writing TV Contest

2019 SMWC Writing Contest

Jeru Pub Book Club
2019 Writing Contest for Kids

Here are a few tips to help brush up on writing skills.

Now would be a great time to pull out that old English book. In your spare time read over grammar rules. This may just bring back to your remembrance things you were taught in grade school. 

Here are a few areas of writing you many want to research.

Run on Sentences
Colons and Semicolons
Capitalization of Proper Nouns
Paragraph Indentation

These are just a few things you can research that will help you with writing skills. 

I really hope that something here may help or interest you.


Now if you haven't join my network for writer's on facebook.

Do me a huge favor and like my page!

Thanks so much for visiting!
Author/Publisher Victoria Sheffield

Ask about press release for your new publication. We even have a broadcast that we use to help authors promote their publications.

Here's our entire blog!
If we can help you in any way, email us @ sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment