Thursday, November 1, 2018

Book Recommendation by Author Kesha Nichols


Hi everyone! I am recommending this book after I won a copy at the author expo in Conyers, Ga. I can truly say that I am blessed to have a copy. I love this book because it is a thirty day devotional and journal. This inspirational book by Author Kesha Nichols is just the thing I need to help me heal from my past. The devotional helps me get through some rough days. We all have them! It's as if she is speaking directly to me. Each section has a bible verse to reference what she wrote.



Get Your Copy Here - https://amzn.to/2Q6ADvg

Keep In Mind:
The book is a thirty day devotional but has over one hundred pages. Do yourself a favor and get a copy! Do her a huge favor and leave her a positive star review on Amazon when you finish. Another thing I love is that the book is written so neat. I love the formatting and the way she put this entire project together.

So There We Have It! This is my recommendation!

Also for now I am changing the way I do my Book Club Picks. In the past I chose a book and gave everyone in our facebook group time to read it. After that I went on to another book. 

Transparency:
If more authors would participate, I could help more authors sell books. The flip side to this is that I can not make people get on board. I will only recommend books and if people want to read them they can. 

If you'd like to be a part of our review swap or writing contest, join our support group on facebook. We also have one amazing Book Club.

Here is the link to the writing contest.

Here is the link to our network.

Please like out facebook page!

Let us know if you need business or writing coaching. We even help authors promote and sell their books. Live interviews are also available! #lowprices

Our Motto: We help people write and get paid!

Author - Publisher - Victoria Sheffield


No comments:

Post a Comment