Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hallelujah Print Copies Are Now Available! It Has Been A Long Journey Indeed!


This truly has been a Journey. After a lot of work my book is now available for anyone that wants print copies. The book is listed for $13.00. I am sure that this is a book that people will enjoy. 


Inside the Book
84 pages = 11 chapters
Ends With My Daily Prayer



Book Description - Back Cover



It's Been A Long Journey was written as an act of obedience. Allow me to share my journey with you as I share intimate details about my life from birth until now. It's a journey that I am excited about! The book reveals some of my closest life long friends and people that have been very influential to me. Find out how I raise my children. Moving moments about the first time I felt the Holy Spirit and when I received Christ are all here. Amazingly, I open up about my spiritual gifts. Read about some of the most powerful spiritual encounters and visions that the spirit revealed to me. Find out why I felt like Jonah after being called into ministry. The book encourages and enlightens. It strengthens, builds, and ministers to the hearts of God's people. It's Been a Long Journey that proves that many are called but few are chosen. Mathew 22:14


The moment some have been waiting for is here!
Order Right Here:

Print copies can be ordered and shipped to you. 
Proceeds Help Towards My Ministry
Jerusalem Kidz Outreach Ministry

Interested in a digital copy please send me an email request:
sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com


Book Signing Coming Soon!






1 comment: